Taken from the rural mountains of Nepal, the soothing and stimulating properties of Wintergreen oil provide a fresh, uplifting aroma.
- Wintergreen oil is great for a warming soothing massage after exercise
- Wintergreen essential oil has a refreshing aroma that’s uplifting and stimulating
- The main chemical component in Wintergreen, methyl salicylate, is used in topical creams and massage blends because of its soothing properties.
- Wintergreen oil has a warming effect when applied to skin and is excellent to use as a soothing massage. A little goes a long way, so use sparingly and dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- For a soothing bath, add 1–2 drops of Wintergreen essential oil to warm bath water.