Known as a popular cooking spice, Oregano oil also acts as a powerful cleansing agent, and offers powerful antioxidants—extending its uses far beyond the kitchen.
- Oregano essential oil used as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent
- Supports a healthy immune system, healthy digestion, and respiratory function when used internally
- Offers powerful antioxidants when ingested
- Take one drop of Oregano oil in a veggie cap or a glass of water when you are needing to maintain healthy immune function. Do not use for more than 10 days continuously.
- Add one to two Oregano oil drops to a veggie capsule to support healthy respiratory function.
- Put one drop of Oregano essential oil in place of dried oregano in spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce, or on a roast. Please use sparingly, as this oil is very strong in aroma.
- Put 10 Oregano oil drops in a 500ml spray bottle with water for a surface cleaner.