A favorite oil for massages, Lemongrass oil provides a pungent, smoky aroma, and offers purifying and toning benefits for the skin.
- Supports healthy digestion when taken in a capsule
- Combine with a carrier oil for soothing massage
- Apply diluted after a long run for a refreshing feeling
- Combine equal parts Fractionated Coconut Oil and Lemongrass oil for a massage after a hard workout.
- Use to flavor entrées and meat dishes while promoting healthy digestion.
- Blends well with Basil, Cardamom, or Spearmint.
- Dilute Lemongrass oil, then rub or spritz on skin before going outside.
- Lemongrass essential oil naturally repels insects.