Take as a shot, drink as a tea or add to your meals
Earth Fusion brings you Nature’s magical Healing 7-Spices. Packed full of anti-oxidants, minerals and vitamins to help you live a healthier life. Pharmaceutical drugs come with all sorts of side effects and compromise your liver, stomach and kidney health in the long term. Time to get back to nature and make use of the healing properties found in everyday ingredients. This secret and magical 7-spice, Health mix is made up of the following and may assist with:
CINNAMON– Contains Vitamin A, C, D, E and K, B6 and Niacin. Minerals among others include Calcium, Iron, Manganese, Zinc, Magnesium and Potassium
- A powerful antioxidant with antibacterial properties
- Natural preservative
- Powerful anti-inflammatory properties, helping your body fight infections and repair its self.
- May reduce the risk of Heart Disease.
- Lowers blood sugar levels
- Has a powerful anti-diabetic effect when used regularly and can improve sensitivity to the hormone insulin.
- Studies show that Cinnamon helps to prevent Alzheimer’s disease and improve motor and neuron functions.
- Laboratory studies show that Cinnamon is thought to help fight HIV (no human trial yet)
CLOVES – An excellent source of Vitamin E, Calcium and Iron, Fiber, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Magnesium and Manganese.
- High in antioxidants.
- May help protect against cancer.
- Can kill bacteria.
- Said to improve liver health.
- May help regulate blood sugar.
- May promote bone health.
- May reduce stomach ulcers
BLACK PEPPER – Vitamin A, Vitamin B Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Calcium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Zinc
- Helps in weight loss
- Detoxifies your body
- Prevents cancer
- It consists of potassium that helps in regulating heart rate and high blood pressure
- Helps in production of red blood cells
- Rich in vitamin B and calcium
- Prevents constipation
PINK PEPPER (Szechuan) – good source of vitamins like Vitamin A and minerals like copper, potassium, iron, manganese, phosphorous, selenium and zinc and iron
- The iron is a vital substance in haemoglobin that carries the oxygen in blood vessels.
TUMERIC- contains beta-carotene, ascorbic acid (vitaminC), calcium, iron, niacin, potassium, zinc and many other nutrients.
- Eases arthritis
- Helps prevent Alzheimer’s disease.
- Helps prevent cancer.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Lowers cholesterol.
GINGER – contains Vitamin B3 and B6, Iron, Potassium, Vitamin C, Magnesium, Zinc& Niacin
- It reduces pain and inflammation, managing arthritis, headaches, and menstrual cramps.
- It stimulates circulation.
- It helps protect the immune system against the common cold.
- It reduces gas and painful spasms.
- It may prevent stomach ulcers caused by steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, such as aspirin and ibuprofen
PAPRIKA–Contains Vitamin A B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6 Vitamin C and K along with minerals Iron, zinc, Copper, Manganese, Magnesium and Potassium.
- People suffering from autoimmune and inflammatory diseases will benefit from anti-inflammatory properties found in paprika.
- It helps in curbing the swelling caused by arthritis, acnes, joint pain etc.
- Helps in the production of red blood cells and healing of wounds
- Loaded with antibacterial properties that support a Healthy Digestion and good skin health
- Helps prevent Hair loss and promotes better hair growth
- Vitamin B in paprika helps in the production of the sleep hormone melatonin which aids in maintaining a normal sleeping cycle.
- Paprika stimulates the body’s serotonin and norepinephrine levels, which helps you to stay happy and stress free.
- Decreases the Risk of Heart attack by helping to purify the blood and keep your heart healthy.
INSTRUCTIONS: Take 1 level teaspoon per day. Drink with any liquid (water, brew into a tea or drink with a juice). Add to a teaspoon of butter or coconut oil to use as a fat-bomb in your morning cup of coffee or add as a spice mix with your morning yogurt &muesli.